30 April 2009

Letter to my Lover

Dear Baby,

*.ahem.*
Life without you is like
a sky without blue I'm like
what would I do if like
you were not true and like
I have no clue! cus like
this is so NEW to like
have something so coool

*.breathe.*
You're like my
change to the rule and my
brand new day. You're my
every way yes my
winter's May where my
little head can lay if my
day goes astray

*.think.*
Stay.
You. Are. My.
day's midnight my
heart's get right when
I've lost my sight and just got no might so
sexy and so bright can I just have
one bite.?

Ha

*.know.*
So overwhelming I
know you can tell and
so quickly I fell-
so glad I'm your belle babe just

had to let you know cus
you're in my heart and in my soul so

*.eureka.*
As we grow
let it flow
I'm gon show
I won't go
I knew so
long ago
this is real
like my 'fro

*.pause.*
Love your laugh
love your glow
I'm the rookie to your pro so

*.satisfaction.*
to
my lover and friend:

Glad I'm

Yours,
til... The End

*.signed.*
--Babygirl

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India